Bay and Bow Windows
Best Bay & Bow Windows in Toronto & Vaughan
Bow windows and bay windows are a classic design, creating a stunning exterior to the outside view of your home. outside home view. Both energy-efficient and well-lit, our bay and bow windows are an ideal choice. Consider our bay and bow Eco-friendly series, featuring UPVC frames and sashes for superb quality.
- High-quality frame and sash are extremely durable, secure and well-insulated
- Glossy vinyl glass with a luxurious sheen for an upscale look
- Cooling system technology that reduces summer heat by reflecting solar energy, while blocking 84% of UV rays
- Cardinal finish (LoE 2) reduces winter heating costs by preventing heat loss up to 51%
- Frame and sash corners are fusion-welded into the unit
- Frames have a permanent seal, preventing water and air seeping through
- Lowest price guarantee on bay windows
Bay WindowsA bay windows need to be installed with great attention to detail. Only the most professional window installers can guarantee the best sealing and a perfect fit window. Bay windows feature a combination of three operable or fixed windows joined at a 30 or 45-degree angles.
Showcase taste and class to your cozy home with a high-end upgrade to your housefront. Add a lovely panoramic perspective and enjoy the warmth of natural sunlight pouring into your room, brightening up your family's day.
Bow windows are the elite grade of bay windows. They are larger with more possibilities for combinations of picture, fixed and operable windows into one perfectly shaped unit that is guaranteed to wow your guests.
A bow window can add a sense of spaciousness and dimension to your home, with its expanse of glass and subtle curves. Four or more windows can be combined to create your custom bow window. 10 or 15 degrees are used to construct this beautiful vinyl window.
Our Bay & Bow Window Features
A bay or bow window allows you to maximize space and enjoy multiple views. It will also make any room feel more open and spacious due to the increased flow of light and counter space. These windows can be manufactured with any of the available styles in mind which usually combines fixed units in the middle and casements or hungs on the ends.
Standard Bay and Bow Window Features:
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners add strength and prevent air infiltration.
- Glazing feature interior with co-protruded flexible seal on sash for leak-proof protection
- Multi-chambered craftsmanship enhances strength, drainage and minimizes condensation.
- Interior glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal on sash eliminates leaks.
- Drainage channels concealed in front of exterior sash.
- 7/8” insulated double sealed glass with warm edge spacer
- Removable screen for simple cleaning for each single windows
- Elite locking system for an advanced seal and security